Sunday, February 14, 2016

I thought this project was quite fun and easy! At first it was hard trying to figure out what exactly each principle and element meant but as I started talking pictures I realized it was a lot easier than I thought.  Many objects can have numerous elements and principles and I realized this during the process.  I'm a little worried that my pictures aren't so professional but then again I rarely take pictures with a digital camera so I knew my pictures weren't going to be perfect the first time around.  Honestly the only difficulty I had with this project was uploading my pictures.  The process of transferring my photos took way longer than I expected.


http://s465.photobucket.com/user/julianereimer/library/Juliane%20Reimer%20Project%201


No comments:

Post a Comment