Saturday, February 27, 2016

1. Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.
I wanted to create something that symbolized that means something personal to me.  I had a hard time thinking about what exactly I should draw for this like if I should create something personal or generic.  
2. Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation.
I created a moon because it symbolizes something for me.  I'm really simple so at first I wanted to create a moon with a face because I think those are awesome when done well but I couldn't do that.  I wanted to fill in the moon but then realized I didn't like how that looked so I decided to create a moon with no face and just the outer sides with a design.  I added the swirls mostly because I think of the piece "Starry Night" when I think of the moon.  
3. What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?
It's hard to free hand things.  I don't usually sketch things so this was different for me.  I enjoyed drawing though and having control over what I was drawing.  
4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material  for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
I think what I took most out of these resources was the process that takes place in order to create a logo and how much it goes into it.  It's also interesting that graphic design/logos surround us everywhere daily.  I enjoyed the videos and thought it gave a create insight into the creating process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment