Sunday, February 21, 2016

1. Discuss what you thought about creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel.
I thought creating the color wheel and value scale were quite easy.  However, I definitely struggled creating the value scale a lot more.  I never realized how has it is to create such a scale using pencil.  In my picture my last three are barely visible but I think I struggled with going lighter the most.  
2. Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why?
I enjoy using paint just because I think it's more fun than the pencil/charcoal.  Also, I just love working with colors better.  
3. What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies?
I think I discovered what media I enjoyed working with more and also the difficulties of both.  Creating value was something I thought would be extremely easy but turned out to be a lot more concentration than I thought.  
4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
I think the most important information I took away from this project is that red, blue and yellow aren't the primary colors.  It was confusing to hear after all these years of art learning it that way.  I thought the videos were very helpful in showing us how to construct both pieces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment