Friday, April 29, 2016

Extra Credit

1. Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the best? Why?
The last project was my favorite because we were able to choose our own themes.  The art gallery visits really helped me find inspiration.  I really liked my theme (light) which is hwy I felt like I liked it so much as a project.  It's easy to get into something and enjoy it when we pick what we want it to be about.    
2. Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the least? Why?
 
There wasn't one assignment that I didn't enjoy doing but video blogging sometimes was my least favorite part because of how long some of the videos were.  Watching hour long videos on topics that I'm not always interested in is hard for me.  It lost my interest after 30 minutes.  

3. How did you like using BLACKBOARD?

I loved it, very organized page which made everything easier to navigate through.  

4. What is your opinion of the Discussion Groups in this course?

I liked it and I liked having to interact with other peers.  It was interesting reading what other people found interesting and about their projects, etc,. 

5. Did you participate in any of the extra credit projects in previous modules? If so, what was your opinion of them? (mandala, elgin marbles, culture, art critics)

I did not so I can't answer this question but I do like this extra credit option!

6. If you had the opportunity to change this course:
What would you keep? Mask project, Project 4, gallery visits, quizzes
What would you remove? Super long video blog videos
What would you add? More discussion boards

7. Would you recommend this course to your peers?
Yes, absolutely! One of my favorite online classes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment