Sunday, March 6, 2016

First, I looked at http://blogbyart2016.blogspot.com/, I liked the pictures she chose to show her elements and principles.  With both blogs I looked at it was interesting to see that one or more element/principle could be found in an object/ work of art.  I also found this out while I was taking my pictures.  I also looked at http://funart2825.blogspot.com/, she also chose daily objects to use to show her elements/ principles.  I liked how both of these blogs chose different ways to show elements/ principles. 

In project #2 none od our images were the same which was awesome because I got to look at more art that I may have not noticed while at the gallery.  Looking at the pieces shown was interesting though because after reading their response to the art I could agree with their comments.  Both of their pieces showed a lot of mystery and made me question the reason behind them.  It's interesting looking at what someone else is interested in and their opinions towards it and seeing how I can relate. 
 There were two that I personally enjoyed a lot; Reckless and Marquette for loom and see.  Reckless was abstract and actually done of the floor which was very unique and something I have never seen before. Marquette for loom and see was a sculpture outside that was very interesting and made me wonder a lot.  I want to know the reasons for creating such unique piece and how the artists got their ideas to create such abstract pieces.  

I think it's valuable to see others opinions and interests. It makes us see things that we may have looked over or not thought of.  I think seeing peoples comments on my work and looking at others; they were very helpful.  Also it helps us see who we might share common interest with art wise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment